With a little help from my friend

I am lucky enough to have a friend (from this blog) who insisted that I be accountable to her--in the best way possible, of course.  We happen to have quite a bit in common, so we have cobbled together a friendship based on our similarities, including our desire to lose this weight.  Again.  Forever.  Amen.

So, I'm back on track.  For me, that means eating a low-glycemic index diet.  In other words, no sugar, no white flour, no white rice, no white potatoes.

Today, I ate a low-glycemic index "snack bar", a big salad with turkey, some Triscuits and cheese, and then a chicken "burger" which I ordered grilled, with no bun (came with avocado and bacon).  I had two peaches tonight while I worked.

I always hesitate to post what I actually eat--we weight-loss people are sort of judgmental about what other weight-loss people are eating.  We all have our particular style or plan and since we think we're doing it right, other ways must be wrong.

But the truth is that there are many different weight-loss plans that work.

The trick is finding one that works for you and sticking with it.

And it helps a lot if you have a person who emails you and asks you if you're eating right and if not, why not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K3nzx 2013