Monday Weigh-In

I've indulged but I haven't over-indulged so I wasn't too disappointed to see I was up two pounds this morning (carbs make me retain water something fierce.) I'm back at 249 but we're just a few days from heading home where I can de-bloat and get back into fat burning mode. My pimple is healing, I've been getting in some physical activity and have only missed a couple of days of juice.
The important lesson that I've taken away from this holiday season is that I can still have a really good time, enjoy plenty of tasty food and wine without going all out and overboard. My attitude adjustment and new, healthy habits haven't gone out the window, in fact they've been whispering in my ear the entire time, keeping my demons and my waistline pretty much in check.
I finally have a few moments to myself today, I'm going to enjoy the quiet and do my nails. I hope you all have a fabulous and peaceful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K3nzx 2013