Fat is Not A Feeling

I feel fat.  And the second I hear myself think those words, some voice in my head says, "Fat is not a feeling."

Luckily, that same voice also says, "Go exercise," and "Relax," and "Don't worry about your feelings, just worry about your behavior."

(All the same, I should have stopped at one handful of walnuts last night, but that is water under the bridge.  I am moving on, not back.  No need to abandon the cause just because I foolishly ate straight out of the bag instead of fixing myself a small portion.)

It's Monday (almost).  A new week, a new chance to start afresh.

Update:  First thing Monday morning (which, unfortunately, was very early for a "holiday" morning), I weighed myself.  Since Thursday, I lost another pound, so all that gloom and despair of "feeling fat" was all for naught.  Feelings are unreliable.  Actions count.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K3nzx 2013