I did it!

I finished the 5-Day Restart.

Someone asked how I feel . . . I feel pretty virtuous, actually.  I feel like I've lost weight--and, of course, I did step on the scale, so I know I have, but I am interested to see what the scale says tomorrow.  I will consider that the total amount lost on this 5-Day Restart.

I can't really point to clearer skin or better sleep or anything like that, though.  I blame all that on PMS.  I am sleeping pretty well but not remarkably better than usual. 

I have been walking 30 minutes a day.  Nothing like a rowdy puppy to force you into your sneakers and out the door.

I'm looking forward to eating salad tomorrow . . . now, to continue steering clear of all those dastardly processed foods which make me fat and mess with my blood sugar.

I am so sick of being fat.  I really am ready to do this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K3nzx 2013