NEED TO PLAN THE PERFECT PICNIC?




I had a great week, for the the first time in a long time my mood stayed up. At last things seem to be going right for me. I have been following the plan all week just one or two strays but nothing to jeopardise the weigh in. I am drinking 2 litres of water everyday, I fill a 2 litre bottle and keep sipping at it all day. Hopefully all going well I will get to Monday with out any major distractions to throw me off course. 


I have to get my head in the summer school holiday zone. Major planning is the only option I have. With the children being here everyday there will be days out and temptations galore. I cant make the plans now because we cant plan our days out untill each day so I will have to stay strong to resist temptation. What I will do is to check out different options online for places to go and see what kind of plans I can have in the pipeline. A lot of what we do this summer will involve picnics and every other year it was easy, we just ate lots of sandwiches. I cant do that now, So todays blog is about healthy picnic ideas and recipes.

I love picnics anywhere even in the car if its raining. When planning a picnic you have to be prepared. Its not just as simple as a place, a blanket and a sandwich. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K3nzx 2013