BEING A LOSER 2 WEEKS IN A ROW




I finally got a loss 2 weeks in a row and it has boosted me no end. I feel great about myself and positive that I can do this right again and stay on target. I changed a lot of things to get this loss. I realised that I wasn't eating enough vegetables with my meals so now I cook 3 or 4 types and fill the plate with more veg than meat or potatoes. I was only eating bananas and apples so I added oranges mandarins and grapes to the menu. I stocked up with more yoghurt's too. I have my 2 stone loss back with 4 lbs into my 3rd stone a total of 32 lbs and 3 dress sizes gone. I have my determination back again and I'm so glad its back.


My only downfall is cheese it seems to have a spell on me. I have an addictive personality and I get rid of one addiction and replace it with another. I got rid of cigarettes and replaced them with food. Since joining slimming world I seem to have developed an even bigger addiction to cheese. My plan this week is to just use my 30g Cheddar allowance per day and not have any extra as syns. I just need to be strong and remind myself everyday that cheese is making me go backwards. I want so much to have that extra stone for Christmas and its only 10lb away. It will be my Christmas present too myself.



I don't spoil myself enough and I think that may be why I'm indulging in cheese, So I decided its time to treat myself. Money is tight so I have made a plan things that I can do to pamper myself that wont break the bank. The list is made up of things like a foot soak, Doing my nails, a home facial. Its so easy to neglect ourselves when we have families or jobs to do. I know personally that when I neglect myself I start to feel down and when I get down I start to punish myself and put myself down. This wrecks the weight loss journey because I turn to food to comfort myself. Then the weight piles back on and the food comforts me again and the next thing I know I'm on that vicious circle again. I have looked up some home made remedies to help me so I will share my findings here if anyone wants to try them too.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K3nzx 2013