A WONDERFUL START TO MY WEEK



Good afternoon everyone, I am in such a great mood today. Last night at weigh in I lost 2.5lb which put me back on track and a 1lb onto my 3rd stone. I have managed to get over the wall and I'm heading towards my next goal. I also got slimmer of the week at group and that just made my day. My hard work paid off last week and I feel so good about myself. The awards are taking over my fridge door. 


The only thing I cant seem to stop is my craving for cheese. I never realised how much I loved cheese until I was told I can only have 30g for a healthy extra option. So I need a cheese distraction!! I browsed a few articles on the Internet and the options so far are to 1. just stop eating cheese. 2. eat more healthier foods and my body wont crave cheese! and 3. Find out what my emotional attachment is to cheese The last one made me laugh, do I have an emotional attachment to cheese? I know I am and emotional eater but what emotion does cheese help?


Today I had a stressful couple of hours and when it was all over the first thing I wanted to do was eat cheese. Is this the emotion cheese is helping me with stress and tension? Thinking about it I have been stress eating for a long time. Before I joined slimming World a lot of my meals would include cheese : cheese on toast, Cheese sauce with dinners, cheese on crackers and extra cheese on Pizza's. Have I made a discovery? I have looked up foods that help with stress and I will pop them into my food plan this week and see how I get on. Broccoli, Wholewheat rice and Pasta, Beef, Fish, Cantaloupe, Blueberries are a few of the foods I can start with to see how I get on. Hopefully its another step in the right direction. At the minute there isn't much I can do to alleviate the stress in my life. I have done a lot of work to improve my lifestyle but somethings cant be changed for a little while yet. I have to learn how to feel the emotions I go through and not feed myself to hide the emotions. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K3nzx 2013