LOOKING FOR ANSWERS


Time for a catch up again. After my 4lb gain 2 weeks ago I got 3lb off this week which lifted my spirits. I'm like a yo yo this past few weeks putting it on getting it off again but the main thing is that I'm still 2 stone lighter this year. As long as I have a loss by the end of the year I will have succeeded in my goal for the year. 

I'm really struggling with myself lately and I cant really pin point what is wrong. I take the whole thing really serious for a day or 2 and then I say "ah Fuck it" and just eat what I want. I know the food optimising plan is brilliant and it really does work so why am I not doing it to the best of my ability? Take today for example, I woke up thinking no bread today and no matter what I was sticking to plan. I got up out of bed, got the kids sorted, out to school and put the kettle on. I was pottering about the kitchen and everything seemed to bug me. I don't have that much housework to do today, there are only 3 bowls, spoons and a knife to be washed. The floor has to be hoovered and I suppose I could run the mop over the bathroom floor. That's about all that needs doing. No doubt others would say there is loads more to be done but hey, they can come and do it for me :-) 

My head feels heavy and I just feel crap not in a physical illness kind of a way just a general downer type of feeling. I suppose everyday things are on my mind like bills and stuff but that shouldn't stop me from sticking to the eating plan. I made coffee and when I went to the cupboard for the sweetener I found a pack of biscuits and without thinking I ate 4 with butter on them. There are none left now I suppose that's a plus, but what gets me is that I can so easily just lift something and eat it with out even thinking about it. Does that mean I don't want this weight loss? Am I as serious about it as I think? 

I really don't have the answers to this yet but I will work on it today. I have a ham fillet ready to boil and I plan on making rice and vegetables with it and I wont eat anything else off plan. How can I get the answers to these questions? How can I get these bad habits to go away? I will spend the day trying to figure myself out. I'm sure the answers are in there somewhere but right now I cant see whats going on. This has been going on for years, I start off great and after a while I just don't care. I know all the good things, the bad things and the not so bad things. I have educated myself over the years on what should and shouldn't be done. I know that you must exercise to keep the balance going and its not even strenuous exercise either. You can do at least 15 minutes a day of anything that gets your heart racing.
Time to get the housework done and I suppose I could do that bit extra to keep me occupied and away from the Kitchen. Have a nice day everyone and hopefully it will pick up for us all. After spell checking and proof reading this blog I feel a bit better already even the sun has broken through the clouds to shine on me. They reckon staying positive is the way to get through your life and I'm going to concentrate on that and see how I get on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K3nzx 2013